Some baby accessories aid the parents in the growth of the baby during the first months of a newborn. One of these accessories is the vibrating chair. The vibrating chairs are ideal for soothing the baby to sleep or relax mainly when the parents are not around. The chairs are designed with safety features such as padding, and they contour to the baby’s body to offer the right support and comfort.
The vibrating chairs come in varying styles to fit different ages, and some have a bouncing mechanism. Here is a review of the top three best vibrating chairs for a newborn and the information you need to know about these chairs.
Safest Vibrating Baby Chairs For Babies
- OPTIMAL COMFORT: For ultimate comfort of your baby, we designed this portable bouncer to have 3 different reclining positions. Sit, paly or, relax; your baby can do it all in our portable bouncer.
- EASY FOR ON-THE-GO: As a parent, we know that life takes you many different places. So, we designed this baby bouncer to be portable, easily folding flat and fitting into a carry bag. This baby bouncer is perfect for wherever you are.
- MAXIMUM SAFETY AND STYLE: JMPA certified and has a 3-point harness to keep your baby secure and in place. At Baby Delight, we believe that parents shouldn’t have to sacrifice style for safety. That is why we created this baby bouncer with a charcoal tweed design, meant to fit into any home's décor. Recommended age range is 0-6 months or up to 20lbs.
- MULTIFACETED DESIGN: The bouncer includes a removeable toy bar with two soft toys providing adorable entertainment for you and your baby. Along with this, the baby seat has a breathable mesh inset that can be removed for machine washing.
- DESIGNED IN USA: Trusted by parents for over 20 years. Locally owned and operated in Rhode Island, USA.
Are Vibrating Chairs Safe for a Newborn?
The vibrating chairs for newborns are made with safety parts and features that provide support and comfort to the baby. As long as the chair has been tested and approved by the CPSC standards, then it is safe of your little bundle of joy.
Why Do Babies Like Vibrating Seats?
Having stayed in the womb for nine months, the babies are used to living in a vibrating world. The vibrations in the womb occur as a result of the body functioning and the activities that the expectant mother carries out ranging from blood circulation, walking, and talking. All these activities cause vibration to the body, including around the womb. So, putting a baby to a vibrating chair is comfortable because it is an experience they are used to.
Are Vibrating Bouncers Safe for Babies
The vibrating bouncers are only safe for babies as long as you follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Some vibrating bouncers are only recommendable for kids who have hit the age of six months and above, while others are suitable for newborns. Other than the period, these types of chairs have weight restrictions to prevent imposing pressure or uncomfortable feeling to the child. The bouncers are made with adhering straps essential for securing the baby.
So, always make sure to fasten the straps around the baby when either lying or seated. The other safety measure to take when using a bouncer is the time. Considering the chairs keep the baby in one position, make sure to follow the rule regarding the right time to put the baby on the bouncer.
Can a Baby Sleep in a Vibrating Chair?
Although the vibrating bouncers provide a soothing effect that may help the baby to sleep, they are not safe to sleep on. This is because when the baby sleeps on the back, too much pressure is applied at the back and the neck, which may result in injuries.
Top 3 Best Vibrating Baby Chairs Recommend & Reviews
If your baby is having problems sleeping during the day, this vibrating bouncer chair is a great option. The chair swings in two ways to soothe the baby to sleep and stop crying as well. The chair has two reclining options so you can set the perfect and comfortable lying position for your little one. The chair is suitable for newborn and older babies and has six swing settings to choose from.
There are 16 soothing songs to choose from to help the baby relax and sleep as well. Anyone can easily control and operate this vibrating chair has it features a single button control. With a press of the button, you can easily change the position of the chair or select the soothing song. The great padding on this chair supports the baby’s body from the head to feet.
- This chair is compatible with a machine washer
- It swings in two ways for optimal soothing results
- It is comfortable for the newborn babies
- The chair has six swing settings to choose from
- The chair reclines to two positions.
- This swing chair is only ideal for kids with a weight of 25 pounds
- Assembling this chair is not easy
Batteries can power this swing chair, or you can connect it directly to a power source. It is a perfect swinger chair to help the baby relax as it provides a comfortable, soothing effect to eliminate uneasiness when the baby is resting. The swing chair is suitable for all home sizes since it has a slim frame that fits even in small homerooms.
The swing chair has a small size for easy fitting in the car in case you want to tag it when traveling. The chair has two vibration modes to choose from depending on the age of the baby and the soothing effect you want to achieve.
- The chair has padding to keep the baby cozied up
- The seat of the chair is removable for cleaning
- The chair is foldable for carrying around
- It has a slim design to fit even in small rooms
- High exposure of this chair to the sunlight may cause it to fade
- The vibration mode only works with the batteries
This swing chair is meant to help the parent relax for a bit while looking after the baby since it soothes the baby to sleep or stop crying. The materials crafting the chair have breathable fabrics for comfort and to keep the baby at the right temperatures. This swing chair is ideal for connecting to a wall adaptor if you wish to save the battery expenses. The swing chair has six swing speeds, and it is adjustable in size to ensure the baby has a comfortable sitting position.
- This swing chair has breathable material construction
- It is easy to clean with a damp cloth
- The chair can support a weight of up to 20 pounds
- The swing chair has six swing settings
- The chair is adjustable so your baby can grow with it
- For vibration use, you have to equip the chair with 1 C battery as it does not work with the wall adaptor
- This swing chair does not fold for easy storage or transportation.
Vibrating chairs are suitable for soothing the baby to sleep, relax, or even calm down when sleeping. Although they are not ideal to use when the baby is sleeping, they work magic in soothing your little one to relax and stop crying. Some vibrating chairs feature swing and vibrating modes to provide total comfort to the baby. These three chairs are the top best swing and vibrating chairs suitable for newborn and older babies.